Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Today I got up nice and early to go to school. I arrived at about 9:15 in the morning. I really did not feel like unpacking so mother did it all for me. When we were all done mother, father, rick, neva, jese, and i all went to a mexican restuarant. i did not like it very much i thought the enchiladas tasted like chow main so i did not eat all of mine. jese and i came back to his dorm and we talked to a few people on his floor. they all seemed pretty nice. tonight we have a floor meeting that i don't really feel like going to but i have to. but right now jese is on his way over here to go shopping.
Bye, Christa W.

2 comments:

Amy said...

GOOD LUCK AT SCHOOL LITTLE SISTER OF MINE!!!!!!!! ---MS. AMY R. HAGRE

ps. you have to change it so anyone can leave a comment, you have to go under your profile i think

Anonymous said...

Rick sent this to me so I tried it. Pretty cool journal. Rick,Ryan,Kristin,Karen and I were at grammas today doing somemore cleaning. We sold the big black bus-dads suburban.One less thing for mom to deal with. Have fun at college and say hi to Jese for me. See Ya Randy.