Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thirsty Thursday

Boy oh boy I sure am thirsty on this thursday. I think I will go out and get me a beer belly tonight!!
Today I didn't have class until 10:00. That was pretty sweet. I got to sleep in untill 8:30 and I even had time to fix my hair, which I have not done all week! Photography was my first class today. It was pretty boring. It really sucks cuz I have to actually pay attention because after every 15 minutes or so the teacher will go around and ask us what we have learned so far. I don't like that very much. It is very crowded in that room also so I don't get any room at all, it sucks. After that class Jese and I went and at lunch with some Waseca people. I don't know who they think they are thinking that they are allowed to eat with somebody from Faribo because everyone knows Faribo is much better! After that I was left abandoned in my room with nothing to do. I looked over my precalc that I already had finished then I read my book. At 1:15 I hopped on the bus and took a ride over to main campus to wait for my next class to start. Jese, being the nice boyfriend he is waited with me. We sat in the grass and did nothing for half an hour. At my precalc class Whitney (a girl from waseca) and I did not know what we were doing because our computers were too distracting, but that is okay because I have all weekend to figure it out. After class I went to get on the bus but I missed it so my wonderful boyfriend Jese came and picked me up in his car. That was very sweet of him. I went back to my room then and talked to my mother for 25 minutes. She misses me a whole lot. She was crying on the phone and she really wanted me to come home this weekend but I said no mother I am not coming home untill the 16 of September. Jese came over after I was done talking to mother hen and then we went to supper. It wasn't very good, they had no good food today so I had pizza and jello. Jello is like my main food group now. I think I might get a jelleer (jello beer) belly! That would be sweet. Now I am just laying on my floor. Kat is eating supper now. I think I will read my astronomy book now because Jese is making me. Bye

Christa A Wadekamper

Oh yeah, I would just like to say thanks to my favorite sister for sending me two lottery tickets (one I won $2.00) and a letter. It was pretty sweet getting mail.

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTA WHO??????


Love you Mom