Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Reading Rainbow

Yesterday alls I did was read. I had to read stuff for every one of my classes, it sucked. I did take an hour nap at 3:00 though because the books were just too boring. Yesterday was a very boring day. Jese and I went to the store to get some lotion for tattoos. We also rented some movies last night we watched the longest yard. It was really funny. I think my papa would like it so i think my mama should rent it for him. (and make him some juice)! Well nothing else happened yesterday. Today I have a long day of classes and they are about to start so bye!1

Christa

Oh yes, father, I got a 3/4" by 1/2" butterfly tattoed on my foot (i am still your favorite though because cassie is getting another one in december which will make that two for her) It is very cute and I know you won't be mad because you love me so much! It only cost me $30 and Jese $10 because he owed me money. I have been doing very well with my money and I still have tons left!

No comments: