Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Long Long Day

Today was a very long day. It started at 8:47 when I got up. I had photography at 10:00 which was very boring. After that I went to lunch with Keith, Bridget, and Jese, and some other kid I don't know his name. After that I had an hour break. I went over my precalc again because I had a 10 point quiz today. Once I went to main campus I was there from 1:30 till 6:00. It sucked. In precalc it was very boring but I think I did pretty good on my quiz. Then I had astronomy lab right afterwords. That was also very long. Jese and I went back to Lourdes then and had supper. I went to go see if they had a small thing of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream today but they didn't so I didn't have any. After that Jese and I went to his dorm and played his xbox now we are in my room with Kat watching the real world. Bye

Christa

No comments: