Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Best Day Yet

Today was the best day yet because I got a huge package from my favorite mother. (For those of you who are still going to send me one please check the revised shopping list!) It was wonderful. I got many things on and off my list. I just got done painting my fingernails with some new pink fingernail polish. They are pretty sweet.
Today my classes were not that bad. In Western Civilization we talked about Italy in the early 1500s and it was pretty interesting. Astronomy was still very boring though, but it did go by very fast so that is good. The rest of the day I studied and hung out around my room with Kat. Well I think I am going to go look at all of my new sweet stuff!!

Christa A. Wadekamper (is cool)

No comments: