Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Past Few Days

Hello!! On Friday, Jese and I went to La Cross to get him a tattoo. I sat in the tattoo parlor for 4 1/2 hours. It really sucked. I watched Jese get part of the tattoo. It looked like he was in a lot of pain!! The tattoo looks pretty cool, it is bigger than we thought it was going to be but it can still be hidden by his shirt so that is good. Yesterday we did not do too much. It started to rain but stopped right away, so when I went over to Jese's I brought my new umbrella in case it rained out again. It didn't untill I got back to my room and didn't have to go outside again. It has been raining out since than, all last night and today so it is very gloomy out. Kat went home on friday and was going to come back yesterday but she never showed up so today I decided to rearrange the room agian since she was not here! It looks pretty sweet. I even changed my sheets and made my bed, I am very proud of myself. Tomarrow I think I will wash some clothes, but not all of them probably. I just got done taking a test online about the book I read, "The Reign of Charles V" by William Maltby, it was boring. I got 80% on the test so that isn't too bad I don't think. Well that is about it bye.

Christa W.
(is cool)

1 comment:

Amy said...

only 80%?????what's wrong, are you feeling okay???mabye you need cassie to come show you how to study:)