Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday

Hello! Yesterday nothing happened which is why I did not write at all. Today after I went to my very boring classes I checked my mail every half hour but nothing came until 3:30. I got a package from my sister Cassie (I didn't say favorite because Amy sent me a $2 winning lottery ticket and cassie only sent me $1.54 in pennies.) She sent me spaghetti noodles, a pencil sharpner and holder, hershey cooking chocolate, schwan's juice, and that is all. I also got a letter from my favorite father. It was very nice. He is great. Well today my photography prof. ate with us again. He was kind of annoying because he wouldn't shut up so we were stuck sitting there listening to him talk because he never shuts up. I said that I had to write the paper for his class though so Jese and I were able to leave. I really did not do too much else today!!

Christa

No comments: