Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2005

All About Friday

Yesterday was date day. After mine and Jese's classes we both went back to our rooms for a few hours. Jese did homework and I hung out with Kat. Once Jese came over we went out and took pictures of stairs for our photography assignment, it was very hot out. When we finished we dropped off the films at Walgreens. I went back to my room then and I decided to rearrange it again. It looks much better now. The only bad part was I got really hot and sweaty so I had to take a shower before mine and Jese's date. Jese showed up at about 5:00 with a dozen beautiful roses. He is so nice. He then sat and watched me finish getting ready. Once I was ready we went to Walgreens to pick up our pictures. Then I took us out to eat at subway it was very good. Then we went to go see The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was packed in the theater with college kids. The movie was very very good. It was very freaky. Afterwords we headed back to my room. Kat, Jese, and I decided to go get a movie from the front desk to watch. We got the Blair Witch Project because none of us have seen it. I know understand why my mother would never let me watch it when it came out right before deer hunting season. After that Jese went back to his room and Kat and I went to bed. It was 1:00. Oh yes amy, I did not wake up at 3:00, but at 4:30 somebody called our room and woke me up. Sure hope you didn't smell anything burning at 3:00!!

This morning I got up at 10:00 to find my hermit crabs fighting. Oh yes I forgot to tell the Thursday night hermie switched shells two times. I think hermie and snaper were fighting over shells. They still are. That is all I think I will do some homework now.

Christa A. Wadekamper

No comments: