Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Loud Night

Man oh man was it loud last night. Around 3:00 am I work up to the sound of thunder. It was so loud, I am pretty sure it was the loudest I have ever heard. I was pretty sure the lighting was going to come hit my metal bed frame. It lasted for a really long time too. I didn't like it very much.
Last night Jese, Kat, Jamie, and I played pool. I really suck, out of 3 games I probably hit 5 balls in. I am pretty sure I am the worst pool player ever. We (jese and I) did win a few games though so that is good!
I handed in my very first photography assignment today. I hope I did okay. I think I might have, I know the photos are good enough but I am not sure about the paper because I didn't know what to write. Oh well I will find out next week how I did. I have to get ready to go to precalc now, bye!!

Oh yeah, Jese missed the bus today so he only had like 3 minutes to get to his class he he...I told him he was going to miss it.....Kat missed her bus today too!

Christa W.

No comments: