Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Brr....It's cold in here...

Holy crap it sure has gotten cold out! My room is freezing. I even shut off my fan next to me bed last night, that hardly ever happens! A horrible thing is happening to me again....I can no longer sleep anymore, just like two years ago. It makes me very sad. It takes me about one to two hours to fall asleep every night. I have even tried to go to bed later so I would be more tired but it doesn't work. And I have been waking up constantly at night again. I hate it, but at least I am used to it since half of my life was like that. Last night was the worst, I think that was because I was mad because I couldn't fall asleep so then I really couldn't fall asleep. Oh well, theres nothing I can do about it I guess. Today my hermit crabs got to come out of the closet! (no they are not gay) My RA finally did the room checks yesterday that she was supposed to do on Monday, so they got to come out today from their safe hidding spot. Yesterday Kat, Jese, and I got pizza with a pizza coupon we got. It was pretty good. Jese and I did a treasure hunt too, it sucked because I ended up missing Americans Next Top Model because I thought it started at 8 and it started at 7. I was torked off, so I watched Lost instead. I won a magic 8-ball in the treasure hunt but I didn't get it yet, I am excited to though! Today we are all playing DDR again, it should be fun but I don't think I will play very much because last time it hurt my knee alot. Okay well I have nothing else to complain about so bye!

Christa

Oh yes, one more thing, Kat did her laundry yesterday and she won't dry her clothes because she thinks they will shrink so she hangs them up in our room (with all of the windows closed) and so it got really gross smelling in here and I didn't like it at all, I tried to hint that to her but she didn't quite get it, stupid girl.

Oh yes, just one more thing, last night I forgot my phone at Jese's room and he went all the way back and brought it to me! He is so nice!

That is all!

1 comment:

Amy said...

poor, poor christa:(