Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday Night

Well the homework did not go so well. I got stuck on a math problem and I still can't figure it out. I changed my mind, precalc isn't going to be as easy as I thought it was going to be. Jese tried to figure it out to help me but he couldn't . I will try some more tomarrow. I gave up at 4:30 and Jese and I went to supper. When we were done we went to see if Kyle (a guy from waseca) wanted to come over to my room and watch harry potter because he is like a harry potter freak. Now we are watching harry potter but I am sick of it because I have seen it too many times and they are not nearly as good as the books. I worked on my blanket (crocheting, I don't think I spelled that right) a little bit while watching the movie and that is about all that has happened today. Bye

Christa

Oh yes there is still no mail for me

No comments: