Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thirsty Thursday is here to stay!

YES!! It is thirst thursday again! I am pumped as soon as I am done with precalc. I am going to the bars!!! I can't wait. I think tonight I will pass out in a bathroom at a random bar.

Today I got major suck up points with my photography prof. I don't know his name though!! During class I always sit in the front and I always talk to him. Well today he decided that he should come eat with Jese and I. I am pretty sure I am getting an A in that class!! I am so crafty! Then another prof. came and ate with us also but I don't know who he was but he has a cabin not to far away from ours, pretty sweet huh! Today lunch was wonderful. Chef (that is what we call the cook) was making pasta however we wanted it. I had some chicken, garlic, and a touch of lemon mixed in with my pasta and alfrado sauce. It was very good. On the side I had a glass of milk because milk does the body good you know. Now I am just waiting for my precalc class to start whick won't be for another twenty minutes. I got here a little early. I have not checked my mail yet so I don't know if I got Cassie's package but I will right before I go out for thirsty thursday!!

Christa Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

your the biggest loser i've ever met in my life, eating with their teacher????:)