Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 05, 2005

Mony Mony Monday

Today is monday, my last day of the weekend and what do I get to do, homework. Jese is making me do my math. It is going much better today though. I actually get it now, it just clicked. Jese is mad at me right now because he doesn't like it when I sing when he is trying to read. I don't know why. I don't know why she swallowed the fly, perhaps she'll die. Last night Kyle, Jese and I played a Harry Potter game on my computer it was pretty sweet. Today when I was doing my homework the electricity flickered off but it came right back on, I don't know why. Today for lunch I had mashed potatos and red jello and orange juice, I was going to have apple juice but they were out. They have been out of it all weekend the jerks. Well I better get back to my math now before Jese starts yelling at me (and beating me) again. Guten Tag!!

Christa W.

Oh yes everyone should rent A Love Song For Bobby Long, with my lover John Trevolta because it is a great movie.

Christa Ann Wadekamper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was an old woman who swallowed a spider. That wiggled and wiggled and jiggled inside her. She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,I don't know why she swallowed a fly--Perhaps she'll die!

Amy said...

there was an old woman who swallowed an octopus that squeezed her and squeezed her, she swallowed the octopus to catch the bird. she swallowed the bird to catch the spider. she swallowed the spider to catch the fly. i don't know why she swallowed the fly, perhaps she'll die!

i think the next one is the cat, but i think the octopus is WAY more exciting!!!