Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

RIP Crabby, or maybe not

Oh man, I was pretty sure Crabby died today. I just found him under the sponge in the water dish and I was sure he drowned because he wasn't moving at all. Thankfully Jese came over a revived him and now he is doing pretty good, he is walking around a little bit so I guess he isn't dead. Today I got cookies from my favorite sister. She sent me rochester cookies and chocolate chip cookies. She also bought me yatzee but I already bought it so she is going to return it. (by the way my favorite sister is amy) Today my classes were extra boring. I moved my fridge over to a different spot today and I also moved the bookshelf in my room to my closet because it has no back on it so all of my books fall off. I am bring a different one from home this weekend. Oh yes Jese and I are coming home this weekend to go to Joesph and the Technical Color Dream Coat (I think that is what it is called) I am very excited. I am more excited for el tequila I miss it very much. I would love it if my favorite father would meet me there on friday during his lunch break to eat with me.(I would love it even more if he payed) Yum I love El Tequila. I am so excited. Well that is all for today. Crabby just walked back to the water I am going to watch him to make sure he doesn't drown.

Christa W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to LOVE Joseph. It was great last night. See you on Friday.