Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hermie may you rest in peace

Tonight is a very sad night. I came back to Winona to find that my first, and favorite hermit crabs, Hermie, has died. I am now in morning. Jese gave me Hermie, he was always a great friend and he listened to me when I had nobody to talk to. I know ask for a moment of silence for him.


Thank you! Now on a better note. The musical, Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat was wonderful. Jese and I liked it very much. I am very glad my favorite mother gave me and Jese the tickets. Oh yes on Saturday mother got first place in her race because she is so fast. Well that is about all, I have a lot of putting away to do still since I got back at 8:30.

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, now you have killed more crabs than me!!!!!