Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Auntie Christa!!!




Hello! Well this week was another hectic one! On Tuesday morning at 5:15 AM, sister Amy called to tell me that she popped out baby liam! Jese called in sick so we could drive home and see him but first we had to take a test so we can register early for next semester. We got to Faribault around 2:00 so we went straight to the hospital to see Liam and Amy, he is very cute! I got to hold him lots, but Jese didn't hold him very much. He has never held a baby before so he was very nervous and wouldn't even talk when he was holding Liam!! So we left the hospital around 5:00 and ran to mcdonalds (Yuck-o) for a supper on the go, and we headed back to winona. On wednesday I finally had my Business Law test, I pulled off a C, the test was 100 questions and the most anybody got was 48 points, good thing she grades on a curve!! Wednesday night I made steak and shrimp for Jese and I for valentines day, it was really good! Tim and Toph came over to watch the Departed, it was pretty good but kind of confusing. We ended up going to bed around 1:00 AM! On thursday I studied for a test I had on Friday, which went okay I think! On friday I also had a quiz in Econ and I managed to pull off another B!!! Almost everyone did worse then me on it, the class average was 62% and I had 82%!!! I still have an A in that class, I figure that is pretty good seeing as I have gotten a C in both Intro to Microecon and Intro to Macroecon!! I am so smart! So far today I have vaccumed, swept, done the dishes, ate lunch, gone to the grocery store to pick up some juice, and that is about it! I am going to start doing some homework now so bye!!


Christa

No comments: