Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow!!

Hello! Well the total amount of snow was 29.5", that is what they said on the news anyways! All of the schools were closed today in winona except for the university, jerks! Lots and lots of classes are cancelled though, so far one of mine is, hopefully my afternoon one will be cancelled! I don't really know how I am going to get out of the parking lot here (at school) because the snow pile is so high on both sides of it you can't see the road, and there is parking on both sides of the road nad now there is only enough room for one car to go through, it is very frightning when another car is coming! I almost hit one of the parked cars this morning because another car was coming towards me and we had to squeeze by eachother! I didn't like it very much! Well I have to go now because my class is starting!
Christa

2 comments:

Christa said...

yessssss, my afternoon class is cancelled, no more classes for today!!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats on having the MOST snow in MN!