Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Is it bath time yet??

Pizza looks really fat in that picture!!!! Well this weekend I went home for sister Amy's baby shower. I left of Friday to head on back to faribo. That night Father and I met Amy and Adam at El Tequila (yum-o, my favorite!!) in Owatonna. After that Father and I just went back home, he went to bed at 9:15, what a loser!!! I went to bed at 10:30 after I got done playing zoo tycoon on my computer for a little bit! On Saturday I studied almost all day!! I just plopped right down in my favorite chair and studied until 2:00 and then I ate lunch and played on my computer for an hour and then I studied again until 5:00. Then I watched John Q. with Dad and then at 7:00 we went to the Peppermill for supper. We seen Eric there and we got really good food! Oh yes we were supposed to go fishing on Saturday but grandpa, curt, and father thought it was too cold out so they didn't want to cold, really it is just because they aren't as tough as me!! On Sunday I got up at 8:15 because I forgot my hair dryer so I had to take a shower right away so my hair would dry before I went to Amy's baby shower. Dad made me pancakes which were really good! Then after Amy's baby shower I went home! Yesterday I got my quiz back that I took in my Intermediate Macroeconomics class and I got a B on it!! Yay for me! It was soo cold out yesterday that one of my teachers ( she is a baby) canceled her class! The public schools in Winona were closed too, jerks. I'm surprised WSU didn't cancel classes today because I don't have any and that is when they normally do it! It is snowing out right now. Jese just got out of bed, lazy bum, I have been for an hour already (since 8:30) Today I am going to go to the grocery store and then study for my test that I have in Business Law which I am pretty sure we are going to have tomorrow but I am not sure because that is the class that was canceled yesterday. Well that is all I know bye!!

Christa

Oh yes good job mother for shooting a 299 at regionals this weekend!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

good job on your quiz! pizza looks fat because she IS FAT!!!