Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yes Hello!!!

Yes hello everyone! How are you all today? I am just fine! This week just keeps getting better and better! First on Monday I had half of my classes cancelled, and now today I found out that half of them are cancelled on Friday too! Yessss!! Also my car and Jese's car almost got towed yesterday, it was his fault! On Monday when he got back from work there was a note one the door saying we had to have our cars out of the parking lot by 8:30 on Wednesday morning and instead of reading the note he just threw it away. He thought it was the same note that was on the door earlier that day that I took off right in front of him. So on Wednesday morning at 9:30 a lady knocked on the door and told me that we had to move them immediatly and the only reason they weren't towed was because the tow truck was behind! So we were very lucky! We couldn't put our cars back in the parking lot untill like 6:00 because they were plowing it off all day! They cautioned off all of our back doors because they haven't had time to shovel off the decks and stairs yet so we can't go on them. I have a midterm on Friday in intermediate macroecon, I am not excited for it but I am sure I will do fine because I have gotten a high B on all of the quizzes so far and an A on my assignment. We got the kittens an automatic feeder and water so we don't have to feed them every day. Pizza won't drink the water like a normal cat though, she puts her paw in the water and cups it in her paw and then licks it off her paw! Nobody said I picked the smartest kitten from the litter! Last night Jese and I watched The Prestige, it was pretty good! Tonight we are going to watch school for scoundrals, I hope it is funny! The snow melted a little bit yesterday but we still have bunches and bunches of it! Now the roads are all slushy, yuck-o! Well I don't really know anything else for now so have a nice day!!!

Repmakedaw Nna Atsirhc

No comments: