Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Best week ever!!!!

Hello!!! This is pretty much the best week ever!! Tons of classes were cancelled, including my only one today because the whole campus closed!!! My next test in business law was delayed because we didn't meet all week long and I only have one class tomorrow and then it is spring break baby!!!!!!!!! I hope the weather gets worse tonight because then campus will be closed again and I won't have to take my econ midterm untill after spring break, that would be so sweet! I hope it happens!!!!!!! Jese is playing with clay right now because he misses the days when in art class you got to make things with clay and so he bought some at wally world and now he is playing with it!

Christa W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you use so many exclamation points!!!!!