Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

They're dropping like flies!


Hello!! My parsley is finally growing!!!! It is about time! Well this week I noticed that everyone in my classes are dropping out of them, losers, I guess they can't take a challenge!!! In my business law class the most people ever there is 13, it started with like 30!! I got a C on my test on monday in buisness law, yeah for me!! In my intermediate macro class about half of the class has dropped! Oh yes I still need to write my final paper on some econ. thing that is going on today, any ideas, last time I asked nobody gave me any, I really have no idea what to write on. It only has to be 7 pages, with the title page and graphs, etc. in it! I only have 15 days of MWF classes!!! I am very excited to be done! Today Jese and I went to target to go get me some jeans because I don't have any that aren't falling apart! We also got him one pair! I just ate left over lasagna for lunch, it was yummy! Tonight I am going to make tacos I think, we haven't had them in awhile. It is 47 degrees out, it is supposed to get up to 52 degrees today and 60 on saturday!! Oh yes the other day Jese and I went to the Drive Inn but they were closed already, and we went there for lunch today but you had to eat inside untill 3:45 because they hire high schoolers for waiters and they are still in school, losers! So we didn't eat there today either, maybe next week! Oh, now it is 48 degrees!!! Last night it was sooo hot in the apartment so Jese tore the plastic off the window in the bedroom and we left the window open about 2 inches all night, and it is still warm in here today! I wish I didn't have to go to my biology lab today, I am sick of them and it is to nice to be in a boring class! Well I don't really know anything else so tata for now!!
Christa W.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you should write about global warming because that affects the economy:)