Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where did my spring go??

Hello! Oh I am so sad!! My weather from yesterday has left me and left me with this crappy weather! It is 39 degrees out, yesterday it got up to 65 degrees, why oh why does the weather have to play these games with me! And it has been lightly raining out on and off all morning, oh I hate March!!! Well other than the weather changes not much has gone on in Winona! The boy basketball team is going to nationals again this year, yeepee I am so excited I am about to burst, well maybe not. Yesterday I studied all day (well maybe not all day!) for my environment test I had today, I think I did pretty good! Then at 5:00 last night I wanted cookies but I didn't have any eggs so I ran to wal-mart to get some (well really I drove fast!) Then I was going to make a jumbo chocolate chip cookies from the racheal ray mag. but then I realized I used my chocolate chips last week! So then I made Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies! I wanted to dress them up a bit though so I made them purple with blue swirls in them, they are very fancy and they taste devine!! I was going to study for my biology test I have on monday but I decided to update my blog since nobody else does it anymore, losers! I guess I am the only good one! Yesterday Pizza was so naughty! First she slept ALL day long on MY bed and then when she finally got up she decided to be a helliun and contiunally jump on the table, I was getting so angry at her. And then she dropped my parsley that isn't growing yet right when I was baking my cookies, oh wait I was doing the dishes then! So then I had to stop doing the dishes so I could sweep up all of the dirt. Then the hooker cat jumped on the table again so I chased her down and then I held her and squirted her in the face tons and she didn't do it again the rest of the night and she hasn't today yet either! Ha I showed her who's boss round here!! Pretty much all of the snow is gone here, just where it was all pilled up is left, yeepee! I hate snow unless school is cancelled because of it and school isn't being cancelled so the snow should all go away! Well I don't really know anything else so I guess if have to I will go study for my bio test even though I don't want to, maybe I can pay someone to go take it for me, and my business law one too, that would be sweet, any takers!!!

Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its really funny to put something sticky on the table and then they get stuck...i used to do that to kitty in spencer. I would peel a lint roller paper out and lay it (sticky side up) and when she jumped on the counter she would immediatly get down and it works. Now she just jumps on the fridge to get on the top of the counter ::)

Christa said...

i have tried that, and it is on the table right now, she is just a jerk cat!