Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lazy Lazy Day!!!

Hello! Well today is my lazy day!! I got up this morning and opened my door to get my newspaper and it wasn't there, jerks! I think someone stole it from me, it ruined my whole morning!!! So then I ate breakfest and took a shower. After that I said to Jese, "I am not going to do anything today!" So I haven't done anything all day! I have been playing Sims 2 all day! Jese went and got the mail and our Netflix movie didn't come, they are jerks too! My bum hurts from sitting in my chair all day! The armrest on my chair is falling off, I am not very happy about it. I think it is because I normally just lean on the right side so now I am leaning on the left armrest! I hope it doesn't break like all of our 2nd(3rd, 4th) hand stuff is! One of my other chairs I brought from home wasn't doing very good when I brought it here and now one of the legs fell off and it couldn't be fixed (I tried with all of my might because I liked the chair) and so we had to throw that one away, that is okay though because Amy had the same one before and she threw hers away too! (I think!) So now we just have 1 chair that is breaking and a couch with 2x4s under the cushions!! I was going to dry our dishes from last night today but seeing as I am not doing anything today I am not going to! Yesterday Jese talked to his manager and he said that he was hiring cashiers and then he asked my name and Jese thinks he went and looked me up, but then he went home for the day so hopefully I will get a call soon so I don't have to look for a job because I hate the looking more then the working! Pizza and Oreo have been lazy today to, Pizza just got up, what a lazy bum! They both have been sleeping on the bed all day! Tomorrow Jese and I are heading home again so I can see Baby Liam! We can't leave untill 12 though because Jese wants to get his paycheck. Well my fingers are done typing now so bye!! Oh yeah, it is 35 degrees out with a SE wind of 3 MPH! I thought you would like to know!!
Christa

No comments: