Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends--if they're okay, then it's you.

Hello! Well I don't really know anything today! On Friday I had a test in enviornment and the class average was 61%, I got 76%!! Hahaha, I am soooo smart!! On monday I had two tests, one in bio and one in buisness law. I don't know what I got in business law yet but in bio the class average was 60% and I got 68%, the highest anyone got was 85%!! I have the same teacher for both of those classes, I think he needs to change something in the way he teaches!! But that is okay because our bio lab is 200 points and so I will get most of those points and that will help my grade, plus when it is just a general class D's get degrees!!!! Hehe, I won't get a D though!! It is 47 degrees out right now! Tomorrow it is going to be in the 50's I am super excited!! I think I am going to see if Jese wants to go to the Drivethru tonight for supper, we haven't been there since last summer since it was closed all winter long!! I am watching wheel of fourtune right now, it is pretty much the sweetest game show ever! I applied to be on it, hopefully they call me!! Well since I don't know anything I will let all of you get on with your super exciting lives!!!
Christa

No comments: