Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

It 81 degrees, holy moly!!!!


Hello! It is 81 degrees out!! It is super hot, and there is no wind! I have to stay in my apartment to stay cool because it is way to hot for me!! Two weeks ago I had to stay in because it was to cold for me!! haha, the weather will never be right!! Well I finally start my econ project! I did the cover page!! I still have no idea what I am going to write about. I looked up a few things but they don't come up with very many things on the internet, it is going to suck balls big time! I was going to do the can we affort to reverse global warming but alls I keep finding is we can't afford not to fix it, hello people I need economical stuff not environmental stuff!! So then I tried the impact of HIV on economic growth in uganda but I didn't look into it to much and I looked up how to reduce global poverty and then I realized that this is going to be a very boring project because I have read economic stuff, boring! I am still taking ideas from anybody on a topic to write about! Or if you find anything in a magazine you read or something let me know so I can use that as a source!!

Well this weekend it was super nice out!! On friday Jese and I brought the kitties outside and they loved it! On saturday I cleaned the apartment and I rearranged a little bit while Jese was at work! On saturday Neva and Terrance came down to visit us. We went up to the lookout because Neva has never been up there before. Then we walked to the Drive Inn and got some delish food! Jese got a catfish sandwich and he liked it very much! Then while we walked back to the apartment we played frisbee golf even though it was too windy to play!! Jese got to go swimming up to his knees in the icy water because he threw his frisbee in the water! Terrance threw his in the water twice and mine went in the edge of it once!! After they left we did some homework and them we went to walmart and got a $20 grill and after I put it together (Jese tried to help but he was to slow) I grilled some deer hot dogs because that was the only thing we had thawed out!! Tonight I am going to grill some Bear Loins, I am very excited!! Oh yes, we also got a $2 bird feeder for the birdies!! My parsley is growing so fast now! I have to turn it like 5 times a day because it keeps leaning way over towards the sun! Oh yes, I forgot the best news yet!!!! On friday Jese and I went up to the green house at school because we had to measure some plants for biology and guess what I found!!!! ALLIGATOR PLANTS!!!! I was sooo excited so I stole the little babies and now I am trying to make them grow into parents!!! I hope they grow, if they don't I will just go steal some more!! But don't tell anybody I took them because we aren't supposed to!! Well I have to go get ready for my class now so bye!!

Christa W.

No comments: