Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello! Well spring is finally here! Yes I know today is not the first day of spring, it was a couple of days ago, but it makes me happy!!! Yesterday this is how my afternoon went:

"Jese hurry up, we are going to walk to class today!" Christa said with a spring in her step

Jese replied, "We don't have enough time to walk there"
"Yes we do, it is about two miles there and it should only take us 10 to 15 minutes to walk a mile so that is half an hour max, and we have 45 minutes, we are walking!"

"Fine, I was going to eat before class but I can eat when we get back"

So Jese and Christa took half an hour to walk to campus to go to their biology lab. By the time they got there they were thirsty so Jese bought a bottle of water for them to share because they didn't have enough cash for them to both have their own drink. When class was over they started their journy back to their apartment, but they decided to eat at the Lakeview Drive Inn, since it was on the way! The workers at the Drive Inn were very slow because it was packed there, but it was worth the wait because the food was so delish! Jese got a 1/4 cheeseburger and fries and Christa got 6 chicken nuggets and cheese curds (they were actually called chedder crisps!) So when they were finally done eating they started walking home again, it was 6:45, they made it back just in time to watch Ugly Betty at 7:00!


That is how my afternoon went!! Yes it is true I walked 4 whole miles yesterday!!! I think people should come visit me here in wy-nooona! I have lots of things we can do, we can play frisbee golf, walk to the delish Drive Inn, play board games, have a picnic, go fishing, feed the duckies, and go shopping!! I will be waiting by my phone for people to call and let me know when they are going to come visit me!! Jese and I are going to go to walmart to go get oreo a leash so we can bring both kitties outside! We brought oreo out yesterday, she was very frightend at first!! She tried to climb a tree, silly kitty!! I had to grab her off the tree before she got above my head!! When we sat at a bench instead of exploring she climbed on my lap!! Well I am hungry so bye!!


Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

i'm telling him you said that!!!