Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Job Interview

Hello! I just got done with my interview at menards! They are pretty much hiring for every department! The lady said that she has to interview everyone first and then she is going to decide who she is going to hire and she is going to try to call people by the end of the week to go in and get drug tests. I think she liked me and I hope I get hired so I don't have to apply anywhere else, plus they pay good! Starting wage is $8.35 plus an extra $2.50 on the weekends, so that is very good! And if I do get hired and stay there for the next 50 years (that is when I will be done with school) I can get into their accounting department because they like to hire from within so that would be a nice starting job for me after college! Also if you work 1000 hours during the year then you can get a huge bonus if the store makes a certain amount of money. You get 2.5% of whatever you made that year and every year after that it increase by another 2.5% untill it is up to 16% so that would be sweet! They also have health insurance for their part time employees so that would be nice for me after I get married so then I can still have insurance!
Finally I saw a bird at our bird feeder!! I was very excited but it flew away because I was walking up to the apartment! Well Jes just got home from school now so I must go talk to him!! Bye
Christa

No comments: