Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break is over :(

Hello! I am sooooo sad because spring break is over! The good news is that I did have a nice spring break! On Thursday Jese and I drove back home! I got my hair cut for the first time in 1.5 years, well besides the trim I had a few months ago!! Now it is nice and short, no more knots for me!!!! Now it takes no time at all to dry my hair!! After I brought my car back to Jese from my hair cut he took it up to the cities to visit his mother and see a movie at midnight! Mother took me out to eat at the Depot, it was super empty there but the food was still yummy!!! On Friday I started to do my laundry, it took a very long time! That night Father and I went to Waseca to take Amy, Adam and Liam to the Boathouse, it was yummy! Then we went back home and Father went to bed right away, at 9:30!!!! On Saturday Amy, Adam, and Liam came over and we made them pancakes then it was game time!!!!!! We played games allllllll day! Jese got there around 3:00 to play games with us!! I didn't win any games, I suck! For supper Father made us steak, it was very good! Then around 9:00 Amy and Adam took baby Liam home! On Sunday Jese and I packed up all of our stuff and got for otta there! We got back to Y-Nona around 12 or 1, I can't remeber!! Then Jese did some homework and I put together Fluffy's new cage that Amy brought over for us, it wasn't very good though because last night he pushed the cover off and escaped again so Jese had to catch him again this morning, now we put duct tape on the cover so now he can't get out!! Also last night we watched the movie Unhitched, it was kind of funny! Now I am in my econ class, my teacher didn't recognize me because of my hair but then he realized it was me and told me he liked my hair!!! We are just going through our test right now because he doesn't want to teach us anything because it was just spring break and our bodies are here but our minds aren't!! I like young teachers because they remeber how boring school can be sometimes!! Almost all of the snow is going already because it is oh so warm out!! It is 48 degrees outside, I love it!!!! But this weekend it is supposed to get down into the 30's again, stupid weather! Well I best be going, oh yeah I forgot to say how I did on my test, the average was 140 and I got 146, just above average!! One more question and I would have had a B, jerk! The kid next to me hardly got a D, hahahaha!!!!! Well I must go now bye!
Christa

6 comments:

Amy said...

good job on the test hooker!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christa said...

thanks hooker!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think you need a mouse trap!!!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christa said...

who keeps putting that????