Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baking time!!!

Hello! Today I wanted to bake so I made white cupcakes with white frosting, all from scratch!!! The cupcakes are really good but I don't like the frosting I picked out for them very much! It was the first frosting recipe in the book and it showed it with pictures of cupcakes so I thought, oh that must be the normal cupcake frosting recipe but it taste more like cookie frosting, but they still taste yummy! Also today Jese and I went to Wal Mart so I could apply there again and so we could get apple and orange juice! Then we went to the Dollar Tree, and everything actually is a dollar unlike most dollar stores! We got dish soap, spounges for washing dishes, a scraper because I broke mine, and a kit to grow parsley!!! My total we $4.21!!! From now on we are doing all of shopping minus food there!! I was suprised at everything there! When we got back from there I made my cupcakes and I also made No-Bake chocolate peanut butter bars. You would think since they are no-bake they wouldn't take long but they did because I had to crush graham crackers and melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, it took awhile! Jese finished crushing the graham crackers for me! There is something under my space bar because it keeps sticking, jerk! I hate my computer I can't wait to get a new one in may! Jese is scrubbing the carpet right now getting the mud out of it he dragged in, hahaha!! Pizza is watching him! I will put up a picture of my bars after they are done, the had to cool for an hour in the fridge before they could be cut! Well that is about all I know for now!!! Bye!
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a new one...hahahahha...are you going to come and visit me during spring break!

Christa said...

maybe if you are lucky!!!