Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mother!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear momma, happy birthday to you!!! My Momma is 50 years old today, man she is getting old!!!!
Well sorry I haven't updated lately!! On Tuesday Jese and I watched Man of the Year, it was good. I heard bad reviews on it but I think people didn't like it because they thought it would be really funny because Robin Williams was in it, but I like it lots! During the last week I have been getting a bad headache and on wednesday it was really bad so I stayed home, I was going to go to class but Fluffy got out again and so we would have missed Biology because we couldn't catch him and drugs weren't helping my head so I just went back to sleep and I slept untill 12:00!!! I never sleep that late! After Jese was done with work he got me some exdrin and now my headache is gone!! On Wednesday we watched the Pursuit of Happiness, I like that movie lots too! Well that is really all that has been happining in my life! Today Jese and I are coming home so we can work at the state archery shoot and so we can tape papas bathroom and bedroom, I said we because I am going to help Jese today and on Sunday, well maybe we will see what I feel like!
So anyways this whole global warming thing I think it is overrated! I think that the earth is going to explode some day anyways or we will be hit by a metioride like the dinos were, or there will be an ice age like the woolys had, or we are all just going to burn to death! Maybe this is God's way of warning everyone on Earth that if we don't shape up we are all going to burn in hell, I better start going to church again so he likes me!! He must not like the polar bears because they are all dying already, at least we have a little bit of time left! So I have decided that I am not going to help with the whole global warming thing because something catistrophic (spelled wrong!) happens every now and then and I am pretty sure it will happen after I am dead unless they make some drug that keeps me alive forever!! HAHAHAHA I am going to live forever!!!!! Okay I have to go now
Bye
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to take yoga ;)

Amy said...

poor poor polar bears:(