Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dreaming of baseball!


Hello everyone!! Well this weekend was a busy one! On friday Jese and I went to Owatonna and I learned how to work the timer for the state archery shoot and then we brought amy to fathers house with us. We had to go there so Jese could tape the bedroom and bathroom. I made supper, but I didn't eat it because it was hamburgers and I don't like hamburgers so I had a hot dog instead. Well really Father grilled them, I just got supper ready! Saturday morning I got to Owatonna at 9:00 am and I sat and blew a whistle untill 6:00! Then we went to the banquet and Cassie, Amy, and I sold raffel tickets. When we got to Waseca we went out to Club 57 and Jese meet us there. I got back to mothers at 1:00 am and then I went to bed! The next morning Jese and I got to Owatonna around 8:30 so I could blow the whistle some more and so he could be a line judge some more! After we were done with that we went back to Fathers so Jese could finish taping and then we came back to Wy-nooona! My brakes are completly out in my car so yesterday Jese and I had to share his car, which was not fun, but today I don't need to go anywhere so Jese gets his car all day! Today I have done the rest of our laundry that I didn't get done this weekend and I have done the dishes and now I am going to study a bit! There are like 15 days left of school!! Yeepee!! Oh yes I forgot to tell you what we had for supper last night! We had steak (just chops), mushrooms, and a potato (a huge one) all on the grill!! Well I have to go get the laundry out of the dryer now so bye!!

Christa
The Whistle Blower

No comments: