Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Roll, Roll, Rollerblader

Let me sleep on here jerk!
Fine, we will just sleep together!

Hello! Well I figure it is time for me to update this because guess what I did today!!! Yes that is right I rollerbladed!!! Jese didn't have rollerblades here and so he rode his bike behind me!! We didn't make it very far! I haven't rollerbladed in like 5 years and I haven't exercised in about 2 years so I am quite a bit out of shape!! Right away I could feel it in my butt, haha!! We also studied today and took the kittens outside for a little bit! Oh yeah this morning we tried studying outside but I started getting sleepy from the sun and so I was just tanning instead of reading my Bus. Law book so we went back inside! Yesterday we watched The Queen, I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, it was pretty good but it didn't make the queen look very good. Oh yes we watched Freedom Writers the other day and I gave that 5/5 stars, it was very good! Well that is all I know, Jese wants to know what we are having for supper so I must go!

Christa

No comments: