Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter!

Hello everyone!! Well this weekend Jese and I went back home for easter and it was very busy!! On Saturday we went straight to New Richland for easter with Jese's family then we meet mother at Grandma b.'s house and went up to Cassies to have my mothers birthday supper. Jese and I got back to Dads around 10:30, I went straight to bed but Jese stayed up until 12:00 doing homework. On Sunday Cassie, Nick, Amy, and Adam all came over to Dad's to have some waffels for breakfast. Then Amy and Adam left and at 2:00 Cassie, Nick, Jese and I all went to Grandma B.'s for easter with that family. I don't think anyone liked my dress, but I think that is just because they were all jealous! At 6:00 Jese and I left and went back to Wy-noooona! My kittens were naughty while we were gone because they got into one of the folders and took every paper out of it, and there were lots of them, and the papers were spread all over, jerk! Then last night at 5:00 AM Oreo decided that she was lonely and so she came on me and meowed the rest of the morning, jerk! Now I am very tired and I want to go to sleep! Well I must go now so bye!!

Christa


2 comments:

Amy said...

i liked your dress, it was just a little short, on the top and bottom:) it is a brittney spears dress:)

Jamie said...

is it the dress in the picture? you can't help it if your boobalicious...if you got it flaunt it man! i can't see the rest of it to give a full opinion though. were you drunk and did you shave your head during easter?