Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 06, 2007

1 basket cake, 1 bunny cake, and 24 cupcakes, done!


Hello! Well today I have been BUSY!! I have made a basket cake, from scratch (not the frosting though!), cupcakes from scratch, and a bunny cake from a box! Well the bunny cake isn't done yet because I am not frosting it until Sunday morning! The basket cake is for the Rugroden family, the cupcakes are for mothers birthday supper, and the bunny cake is for the Becker family! I didn't make the bunny cake from scratch because I didn't want to because it has to be a yellow or white cake and they take more ingrediants than a chocolate cake, and then I would have had to buy more eggs and sugar! I hope everyone thinks my basket cake looks like a basket. I got my car brakes fixed today, pretty much the everything in the back had to be replaced, they took pictures of it in case I didn't believe them, and when I got there to pick up my car they showed me the old parts. The front brakes were fine so that is good! Jese is at work right now. I applied at Wells Fargo yesterday, you get an interview right away, there were tons of people there applying, I hope I get hired but I am not going to say how I think I did because then I might jinx myself! Well I am hungry now so I am going to eat some string cheese and watch Racheal Ray!
Christa
Cake Queen

No comments: