Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

"I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." -Mitch Hedberg

Yes Hello, is anyone out there??? I can't hear you, can you hear me???? HELLOOOOO!!!! Well I guess I will assume you can hear me then! Well this weekend it was super nice outside!! On saturday I cleaned cleaned cleaned!! And Jese and I played frisbee a little bit in the park while we waited for our laundry to dry! Yesterday Father Time, oh wait I mean Father Tim came and finally visited us!! He brought us a dresser from Sister Amy's house so now we have more room for our clothes! I filled it with cross country shirts! We played frisbee golf with father, pretty much I suck balls!! Jese lost a frisbee because he threw it into the lake, silly boy, Father threw his in the lake twice but Jese went in after it once and the other time Papa just reached in and got it! After we were done playing frisbee golf we walked over the drive inn, on the way over Papa did 20 pull-ups, but only ten at a time! When we got to the drive-inn we ate some yummy food! I got a corn dog and chicken nuggets, Jese got the sugarloaf mt. burger and Dad got the california burger, and they also got deep-fried mushrooms to share!! After that we walked back to the apt. On our way back we seen some cops doing a drug deal with eachother, or maybe they were just talking to each other! When we got back Papa and Jese threw the couch over the balcony, opps!! Then they threw it into the dumpster, but don't worry on tuesday mother will bring us a different couch! After Father left Jese and I brought Pizza outside but she wasn't very exciting and she wouldn't stay in the Park so we brought her back and brought Oreo out, she was much better this time! She basically just sat next to us, except for when she wanted to make friends with the duckies!! They didn't want to be friends with her thought so they flew away, jerks! Well that is really all we did this weekend! Today it is supposed to get up to 70 degrees, holy moly dude!!!!! Oh yes I forgot to say, on Friday my computer somehow deleated the wireless profile for our internet at the apt. so now it won't work unless I hook a cord up into the internt thing and also I had to have my computer re-imaged (which basically means it went to crap and all of the programs were installed and it was like it was when I first got it! But don't worry it didn't delate any of my school work) So because of this I had to sit in the Tech. Support for over an hour, I was not a happy kamper, but don't worry I was still a wadekamper! Tomorrow Mother Sharon and Sister Amy and Nephew Liam are going to come visit me because Mother has to have her dress fitted in Lacrosse and because they are bringing me mammas old couch!! Well that is all I know I think so bye, hopefully you could hear me!!

Repmakedaw nna atsirhc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so mad you copied me :)

Christa said...

how did i copy you???

Christa said...

oh wait you think i copied you because i wrote my name backwords, but while you were away from the internet for the past 6 months you have been missing out on seeing me signing my name like that and other ways too!

Anonymous said...

hooker :)