Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Hello! Well I have been super busy this week! On Monday I had class all day and in between classes I swept and vaccumed the apartment, and then I was almost late for class! After I was done with all of my classes I started to study for my Business Law test that I have today. I did that the rest of the night, while watching Dancing With the Stars! On Tuesday (yesterday) I got up at 7:45 and took a shower, read the paper, ate breakfest, and then I studied some more!! At 12:30 I took a break and went to Midwest Wireless with Jese to change my phone over to an old one so I can see the screen again! Then went I got back I studied some more, what a suprise huh!! The rest of the day studied for Business Law and Enviroment, except at 2:30 I took a half an hour nap, Jese called me and woke me up at 3:00, that is why I didn't sleep longer!! Well that is really all I have done the past few days, study study study!! On Friday I have a test in Biology and a quiz in Econ. On Monday I have a group presentation in my managment information systems class. Then Mother is coming here on Tuesday next week and on Thursday my paper is due in Econ, then the next week is the last week of classes before finals! Then I will be done!

Christa
oh yeah, and whats up with everyone saying there is global warming, HELLO it's snowing in APRIL, it's more like global freezing, get your facts right people!! And whats up with it snowing in april, hasn't mother nature ever heard of April showers bring May flowers, its not April snow bring May flowers, duh!

2 comments:

Amy said...

good luck on all of your tests hooker!!! Liam and i are comming down with mother too!!!

Christa said...

the hooker in my business law class cancelled class today, so now it is on friday, but thanks!!