Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"To play it safe is not to play." -Robert Altman

Hello! Well not much has happened the last few days! Yesterday I brought all of my application in, I haven't heard from anyone yet, jerks! On Monday night I wanted cake and so I made a chocolate cake at 7:00! It is very yummy, that is what I had for lunch yesterday and maybe I will again today! Yesterday my Papa played poker and now he is ranked number 1!! man, he is good! (he told me to write that!) Right now I am sitting in one of my classes but we haven't started yet because someone came in to take a survey, it was about diversity, exciting huh! It is only 53 degrees right now! On Sunday it is supposed to be in the high 70's!! I only have classes today, tomorrow, and friday and then I am done with classes and then I have finals next week! I have 2 on tuesday, 1 on wednesday, and 1 on thursday! Every day I have to get up early because they start at 8 AM!! I think I will just wear a hat and not take a shower until afterwards!! Yeah right, I never go anywhere without taking a shower unless I am up north. Oh, I am SOOOO excited to go up north!! I am going up for fishing opener on May 10th! I am very excited!!!!! I hope the weather is nice, last year it was cold and rainy, but that is okay because then we can just play games!! Well what else do I know for today... oh yes, tomorrow bill clinton will be on rachael ray if anyone wants to watch it! I won't be able to watch it all though because I have to go to my bio lab and give a presentation with Jese! He is panicing because we haven't gone over it yet!! I told him not to go nut-so on me!! I did the whole power point for it yesterday! hummm, what else do I know......today I am going to make some kind of chicken breast for supper! Well I guess I don't know anything else so I guess I will let you continue with your day! Bye.
Christa

No comments: