Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." -Don Marquis

Hello! Well I am done with my paper and I have handed it in! Now you don't have to read about it anymore, lucky you! Yesterday I got applications for Midtown Foods, Vanity, Book World, Hallmark, Vanity, Christopher Banks, and Maurices, I am going to turn them all in tomorrow since I have no classes, hopefully one of them hires me! I spent an hour filling all of them out, my hand was very sore! Yesterday morning I became a clipping queen! Jese and I went shopping and at Walgreens we spent $42, our savings were $25 from all of the coupons I clipped! We got 5 12-packs of pop for $10, 3 18-packs of water for $8, 2 boxes of kleneexs for the price of one, same with 2 toothpastes, and dental floss! We got other stuff to but I don't remeber what! At Walmart we got 2 packages of taco seasoning for $0.10!! At walmart we only saved $10, but that is still better than none! Oh yes and on the walmart website you can get free samples of toothpaste, deoderant, drugs, etc., so I did that too! Well what else do I know...this is the last week of classes, yepee!! Next week we just have finals and then it is summer!! This semseter went by really fast, it doesn't feel like we should be done already but that is okay I don't mind! I am excited because I am getting The Queen and Freedom Writers from Netflix!! It is about time I get a movie on the top of my list! Oh yes on Saturday Tim and Toph came by, Toph brought hamburger to grill but he got the 73/27 stuff so it just started a massive fire on the grill so I had to sit out there with it to make sure nothing burned! After about 30 min. the burgers were finally done and they liked them very much! Well I guess I don't really know anything else, oh yes my creepy neighbor keeps looking in the windows every time he walks by and he knows I see him because I look out the window to see if he looks in, creepy! I think I am going to put a sign up on my door saying stop looking in here creepy!! Well that is really all I know! Have a nice day!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

....or you could close your curtains and then he wouldn't be able to look in!duh!