Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Last Day of Classes!!!!

Hello! Well today is the last day of classes, yeepee!!! Right now I am just sitting outside of one of my classes waiting to get in because my last class got out early! Basically all we are doing today is filling out class evaluations, very boring! Well what has happened since I last wrote....yesterday Jese and I gave our presentation in our Bio lab, I think we did pretty good! She was supposed to write our grade in our lab notebook and we went and picked it up today and the grade wasn't wrote in there so I emailed her to find out what we got but she hasn't responded yet, jerk! On wednesday I had my final in my MIS class (that is a computer class) I think I did pretty good on it! We had to do some stuff with graphs and mine kept getting messed up so it took me longer to do this part of the test compared to Mondays. But I was still the second one done! Yay me! I am very bored right now! There is a tv in this room but it is never on, I wonder why they bothered putting it in here, it is a very nice flat screen one that is hung up on the wall. I think I seen it on once last year but that is it! I decided my kittens look fat when they lay down but when they are standing they don't so it is okay! Oh yes I have some pictures of them because I know you all miss them but I don't have my camera with me so I can't put them on here right now, maybe later, but probably not! Yesterday Bill Clinton was on Rachael Ray, he was talking about fat kids! Man I thought I had big bags under my eyes, I think he has the biggest ones I have ever seen! That would suck! In my last class my teacher gave us candy and I took a red sucker and now I am paranoid that my mouth is red, I thought about taking a picture of myself with my phone but I thought people would look at me funny so I didn't! Well they probably will look at me funny anyways if my mouth is red! Oh well! Well I don't think I know anything else so bye!
Christa
Oh yes I know you all want a weather update so here it is! Right now it is 62 degrees, it is supposed to be up to 71 degrees today! Tomorrow the high is 72 and sunday it is 82!! I think I am going to be a weather woman on Kare 11 News with Sven we would look good together!

3 comments:

Christa said...

I got 99/100 on my presentation!!

Amy said...

yeah, right, i would look waaaaay better with sven than you:)also, good job on your presentation!

Jamie said...

hey, my mom wants you to call her about something...she doesn't have your number...