Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"winona has some of the prettiest morning scenery even. every morning i can look out my window and watch the mist rise off of the bluff, hills, or whatever you want to call them." -Jese

That is what Jese wrote in his first blog!! I am pretty sure I am marrying a gay guy!! It is a good thing we have got him killing animals now so he turns more into a man!!
Today when I was in one of my classes I found out that my Business Law teacher cancled all of her classes but mine so I figured I had the test. I went there and found a paper on the door that said it was cancelled. Nobody really knew if it was canceled though because it said that is wasn't online so we all waited there until a few minutes after class was supposed to start and nobody came with our test so we left! Now they have updated the website and it says that class is canceled. It is also canceled on friday so we don't have the test until monday next week, I also have a test in biology on monday. I guess I will spend my weekend doing nothing but studying again. Last night I made my yum-o rachael ray pasta that I like to make but I put in a few too many red pepper flakes so it got a just a little bit spicy!!! It still tasted good though, we just had to take a drink of milk after every bite! I really don't know anything I just wanted to put Jese's quote on here because I thought it was really funny!!

Peace out dudes!
Christa W.

No comments: