Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 09, 2007

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say." -Will Durant

Hello!! It is a very good day today because it is FRIDAY!!! It really doesn't matter though because I have tons of stuff to do this weekend. I have two test on monday I have to study for and I have one on Friday that I have to read the chapters for and start to study for it because I am way behind in that class, opps! On Monday I have the dreaded Business Law test, am still not excited for it! Also this weekend I have to make sure my Econ assignment is done correctly so I can get full credit on it, that is due on Saturday by 6:00 pm. I also have to make sure my Managment Information Systems computer assignment is done correctly so I can turn that in also. Tomorrow I have to clean the apartment because I haven't had time to do it yet this week so it is getting slighty dirty, yuck-o! I also have to do a load of laundry because I am out of socks that don't have holes in, I might buy some new socks too so I don't have to wear holey socks! I also want to make cookies because I haven't made any in like 3 weeks and I would like to eat some! Well I don't know what else I have to do but there is more! Well I have to go now because it is the end of my class, I only came on here because the prof. finished talking about important stuff!! Bye,

Christa W.

2 comments:

Amy said...

if he finished talking about important stuff, then why is he still there talking??? mabye you should be listening instead of playing on the computer, bad girl!

Christa said...

he likes to ramble on and on about unimportant things and he starts 5 minutes early all of the time so the last 5 minutes he just rambles which is when i updated this, duh!!