Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

The end of semesters suck balls!!

Jese saw the moon like this the other night when he was taking out the garbage, the ring was really around it, I had to lay down in the parking lot to get the whole thing in the picture!!
Oreo died in my arms!!!
Well I got my Rachael Ray presentation pretty much done, there are just a few more things I have to put on it! Right now I am writing my finance paper, then I have to do some computer accounting homework, stats, and study for my accounting test!! I work at 2:30 also :( On Saturday and Sunday it was really dead at work, I got sent home early both days. Jese got a promotion at work!! He got a $0.70 raise too!! Now he is up to $9.35! Sweet dude! On Thursday I am getting my hair put in, and tomorrow I am getting it colored again so it matches the extensions!! I am super excited! The extensions are 20", the other length you can get is 18", I went with the longer though!! I only have 3 more days left of classes then finals then my wedding!! How exciting, to bad I have stupid finals the week of the wedding! Well one of the finals is next week, that is in stats hopefully I pass it so I don't have to take it again! I have to register tomorrow but I don't have my registration code yet so hopefully my advisor sends it to me today!! Well I guess I better get back to writing my paper!!
Lator Gators!
Christa

No comments: