Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

HELP!!!!

Hello everyone!! I need help, for my computer accounting class he wants us to do a presentation on anything we want, I picked rachael ray because there is tons of info out there on her! Anyways my problem is I need a video to put on the power point, in order to get this I need to save one from the internet onto my computer and I can't find one that will save the video not the website onto my computer. If anyone knows of one that I could use or any suggestions on how to get it to work PLEASE help me, I have to give my presentation on tuesday!!
Thanks,
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you try you tube? she has videos on the food network, but i don't know if they are savable...jamie

Christa said...

nope there not but I found a video of some guy cooking that I am going to use, after searching for 2 hours two nights ago I gave up!!