Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi! This weekend was a super busy one. On Friday I went to the eye docter, and the docter before I lost my insurance! Papa took me and Amy out to eat at El Tequila, yummy!! It was super good! On Saturday I had my shower, I got lots of good stuff and I'm not giving any of it to amy!! After the shower Jese came over to Amy's and then we had the Becker Thanksgiving, the food was delish! On Sunday Jese and I had to go to church so we could meet with the pastor again. Then we went back to Amy's and ate some waffles made in our new waffle maker! Then jese and I drove back home! I wrote out almost all of my thank yous but I ran out of cards and I have no stamps to mail them so I am going to get some today! Yesterday I forgot to do homework because I was putting all of our gifts away, so I ended up doing it at 10 at night, boring!! Now I am watching the Today show and Tyra because 2 of my classes were cancelled so I don't have another class until 12:30, sweet dude!! Today Jese and I are going to La Crosse to pick up wedding things then we are going to go grocery shopping. Well that is all I know for now, bye!
Christa

No comments: