Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Deer Time!!

Hello!!! Well last night I got home around 7:00 and I did some homework then at 8:00 I watched private practice while putting stamps on the invites and I finished those up. At 9 I studied for a test that I have today and then at 10:00 I managed to finally make the sugar cookies Amy forcedme to make. I couldn't find my recipe for them though so I had to use one out of a recipe book, they are still good though. I got done making those and cleaning up at 11:30 then I watched the last 15 minutes of Hope Floats and went to bed. Except for I forgot to shut the window before I went to bed so I ended up sleeping with a sweatshirt on and the fan off because it was so cold!! This morning I froze when I got up! I got up extra early so I could take a shower and study for my test but I ended up not studing because I didn't feel like it! I wish I didn't have to work today :( Last night I stopped on my way home to see the stylist costumes and the jerks got to close at 7:00 because it was so slow because everyone was trick-or-treating, now today it will be super busy and I will probably be stuck there until 8:30, jerks! Well I am cold and I don't know anything else!


Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a picture from your stand?
good odds

Christa said...

ha ha no, it was just a picture on the internet!! I wish it was from my stand!