Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Our thanksgiving day meal!!



Hello!! Here is our delish thanksgiving meal!! I made turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes!! When I picked up the turkey to cut it a wing fell off and Jese ate it, that is why there is only 1 wing in the picture! I watched Martha Stewert cut up a turkey so I knew how to do mine!! All of the food was very very good! Jese had to work yesterday from 6-2, well really he volunteered to work so he could get holiday pay! I watched the Macy's Day Parade from 9-12!!! Then I put up the christmas houses. At 2 when Jese came home I popped the turkey into the oven! Then we put up all of the christmas decorations, we don't have very many! Then we started our laundry, we did 8 loads!!! And I still have 3 sets of sheets to wash!! Well 2 of them I just bought today so they weren't here yesterday! We watched Hairspray last night, it was very good! At 9:30 we put in Rodoulph but we both fell asleep right away!! opps! We got up at 5:30 this morning to go shopping!! We didn't get to many things, Walmart wasn't packed at all but when we went to Target you couldn't even move by the electronics and they didn't even have anything good besides flannal sheets on sale!! I did get a weather thing to tell me the temp inside and outside for $10, it is pink! Oh yeah my best buy was a 2 GB memory card for my camera for $12!! That was a super good deal, right now I have a 512 MB that cost me $24!! (MB are smaller than GB!!) Well I guess I better start doing homework since I work all weekend so I won't have time to do it then!!
Merry Christmas,
Christa!

No comments: