Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!! I hope everyone has a frightful day!!! I really don't know much today! This morning I watched Regis and Kelly and the Backstreet Boys performed on it, they sucked balls!! They all look old now! Brrrr....I am cold because I have the window open and it is 50 degrees out! I opened it to get some fresh air in the apartment so I can't shut it yet!! Today I am doing homework and I have to make sugar cookies to bring up north, I probably won't get to those until tonight! I tried to put a picture up but it won't work, sorry! Yesterday Jese and I went to Fleet Farm and got him a new hunting coat hopefully it is warm!! Tomorrow when I get done with work we are going to drive 373 miles to go deer hunting!!! On map quest it says it takes 6 1/2 hours but I don't remember how long it normally takes us but if it takes that long we should be up there around 2:30 AM, but there shouldn't be any traffic so it shouldn't take us that long, unless we miss our turn like we did last year and then it takes us 8 hours to get up there!! Okay I am ready to shut the window now I am to cold!! Today I have one class at 3-6 then I am done, yeepee!! Then 4 classes tomorrow and 5 1/2 hours at work then we hit the road!! Hopefully it will be dead so I can leave early so we can get driving earlier. I hope I get a deer this year, since my stand failed me last year I just don't think I could take it if it failed me again! I packed all of our clothes yesterday so we are ready to go, just have to get the cookies made! Well I guess I better do some homework!
Christa
Only 45 days to go!

No comments: