Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fine Fine I will update!!

Hello!! I guess I will finally update!! Last weekend I went home Friday night. I got back around 10:00, Jese came to but he drove seperate. Saturday morning we got up bright and early to go to the chuch marriage counciling we had to go to, boring!!! After that we meet mother at the river bend and took some pictures for our engagment picture for the paper. Then Jese went to Waseca to see his dad and I went to el tequila with my friends! Jese went home that night because he had to work the next morning. Sunday morning I got up at 5:30 AM so I could go up to the cities to watch papa and sister cassie run the marathon. We were all VERY tired!! Amy already wrote about the marathon so I don't have to go into to much detail! Papa ran it in 4 hrs 17 minutes and Cassie ran it in 6 hrs and 16 min!! We were all very proud of both of them for finishing on such a hot day!! I had to pee the whole time but I was wearing jeans and they were stuck to me from all of the sweat so I didn't go until I got back to Cassies!!! After that I went back to Faribo and got 2 pumpkins that papa got for me then I went home! On monday I worked, it wasn't to busy. Then on tuesday I had classes and I did homework. Yesterday the other receptionist wanted me to come into work at 6:00-8:00 and I was going to but then I realized that I had a group meeting at 6:00 so I called her back up and told her I couldn't! Today I have classes all day then I work. Tomorrow I work from 3-8, on saturday from 9-5, sunday 11-4, and monday 2:30-8! I have lots of homework to do this weekend too :-( Now I am going home for my birthday because I have things I have to do, well I have to go now, pictures to come later gater!
Christa

No comments: