Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Poor Poor Brownie

Poor Brownie died last night :( I went to frost some cookies this morning and found him dead. And it wasn't even from the kitties, he just died!! Poor little mouse, this is the only picture I have of him, after I took the picture he bite Jese 3 times, that was his shining moment!! Now we won't get another mouse untill after christmas because I will use that shelf for christmas decorations. Also one of my chiclids died last night too, hopefully the kitties don't, then I would be very very sad!
Tonight after work I am going to Waseca to mothers! Tomorrow her and Amy are running a race good luck!!!! Well untill next time, good night and good luck!
Christa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

RIP Brownie: Cheese donations can be sent c/o Christa, Winona MN