Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mid-college crisis over!!

Hi!!! Well today my mid-college crisis ended!! I have decided that business administration isn't a good major because there are no jobs you could get with a degree that you couldn't without one. I have now decided to major in human resource managment! I don't have very many of the classes done yet but that is okay, if I go full time this summer I could still get done next spring (spring 2009) which would still be 4 years! I think this is a much better plan, the job outlook is very good and so is the pay! Well I think the pay is okay, I don't really know what is low and what is high because right now I am making about $450-500 a month!!! Which is $5400-6000 a year!!! Well really I am not making anything because all of that is going towards bills and school so really I am making $0!!! I still want to go to culinary school for baking and pastry arts but I think I will wait a little while, I don't think it is a very realistic job for me, I would probably get humungus and then be unhappy, plus most business fail within the first 5 years which isn't a very good thing when you want to open a bakery!! Maybe someday but not today I still have like 100 years to do all of my dreams, not all of them need to be done in the first quarter of my life, what would I do the rest of my life if I did everything I wanted to do already!!! I have to pee really bad but I am in Finance right now :-( After this I am going to work to get my hair colored again, yeah!!! It will be a little darker than last time because we are trying to get it not to fade so fast! We are also stripping out all the old color so my hair will absorb the new stuff better! All that for $5, plus tip!!!
Peace out dudes,
CAW

No comments: